Skip to main content

Taylor Swift Eras Tour Outfit Inspiration Part 2

Taylor, I had the time of my life with you<3 The Eras Tour was an all-around magical experience, especially because of the secret songs at Arlington Night 2! (IYKYK.) 


As far as my outfit goes,  I would consider it Reputation meets 1989. I went for a simple dress and booties combo, which are linked! The shoes are my old reliable for concerts and the dress made me feel like Taylor herself. It's also available in pink and white if you're feeling more like channeling Lover!

If you missed Part 1, click here for extra outfit ideas for self-titled, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, and 1989. This post will feature an outfit for each remaining era without breaking the bank. Pick your favorite below!

Reputation

Lover 

Folklore

Evermore

Midnights

If you'll be seeing Taylor at the Eras Tour soon, have the time of your life! Soak up every moment and be sure to hold on to the memories (I'm sure they'll hold on to you). 



Comments