Skip to main content

Music Monday: COIN is a band!

COIN is a band! (At least according to the hat I bought my boyfriend when we saw COIN at Stubb's Creek Amphitheater last August.) I've seen COIN twice and been blown away not once... but twice. My one and only brush with fame was running into 2/3 of COIN in the music venue Emo's parking lot before I saw them in concert the first time. I can't stress how much I love COIN enough. 

Chase, Ryan, and Joe are from Nashville, Tennessee. They have incredible energy and fresh music, with something for everyone. In your feels? Listen to "Malibu 1992." Have a crush on someone? Give "Talk Too Much" a try. Maybe it didn't go great with your crush? Definitely Listen to "Youuu." A personal favorite that you should just listen to? "Growing Pains."

For your convenience, I've compiled another 30-minute playlist of all the COIN essential tracks, plus some standouts. Scan the Spotify code below or click the link here to listen:

And, of course, a preview of the playlist:

Happy Monday, and happy listening! (If you want some extra honorable mentions, "Cemetary," "Boyfriend," and "Take the Stairs" are also equally amazing.) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor Swift Eras Tour Outfit Inspiration Part 2

Taylor, I had the time of my life with you<3 The Eras Tour was an all-around magical experience, especially because of the secret songs at Arlington Night 2! (IYKYK.)  As far as my outfit goes,  I would consider it Reputation meets 1989. I went for a simple dress and booties combo, which are linked! The shoes are my old reliable for concerts and the dress made me feel like Taylor herself. It's also available in pink and white if you're feeling more like channeling Lover! If you missed Part 1, click here for extra outfit ideas for self-titled, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, and 1989. This post will feature an outfit for each remaining era without breaking the bank. Pick your favorite below! Reputation Romper , $27 Thigh Highs , $32 Lover  Dress , $50 Heels , $45 Glitter Glue (Makeup) , $14 Folklore Dress , $15 Long Cardigan , $19 Booties , $35 Evermore Dress , $26 Sandals , $12 Headband , $14 Midnights Dress , $70 Rhinestone Tights , $12 Booties , $68 If you'll be seeing Tay